Wow...first I'm here posting every day. Then, I let 5 days slip away before realizing I haven't posted!! Craziness! We've been busy getting back in our routines this week which has made me too exhausted to post anything. While we were home last weekend (Halloween), it was such an action-packed weekend that we all kind of felt like we had been on vacation when Monday rolled around. Caleb went to preschool on Monday and Wednesday and we even had to pull out the winter mittens again on Wednesday for recess. Otherwise, the weather has been really sunny and beautiful here---real fall weather at it's best. I've been busy with MOPS stuff this week, too. More than usual since I'm trying to plan decorations for our Christmas brunch. The good thing is that it's getting me thinking about Christmas and excited to put up my favorite Christmas decorations in our house. (I can do that a little early this year....right?) I even made a prototype of a Christmas centerpiece so now it really DOES look like Christmas in our house. Well....it's a Christmas centerpiece with pumpkins around it, since, of course, I have my Thanksgiving decor up right now. We also have some new decorations on our fridge: a family portrait that Caleb made at preschool on Wednesday. When I asked him who was in the picture, he said, "Hannah, you and Chris." I asked him if he just called his dad Chris and Caleb said, "Well, yea. That's his name!" Haha!
I'll warn you now, don't check back until Monday. We have a busy weekend ahead but we're all going different directions. The kids will be with my parents, Chris is up north getting ready to hunt and I'll be scrapbooking with my girl friends. This is an annual weekend that we all look forward to, so I'm sure it will be just as fantastic as previous years.
Until next week.....
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment