Monday, January 11, 2010

Peaches 'n' Cream

My favorite toys to play with when I was little were my Barbies. (I know...you must think I really love dolls, especially after I posted THIS last year!) Anyway, I loved my Barbies and had TONS of stuff. Not just my stuff either---I also had Barbie stuff that belonged to my mom back in the day. My friends and I would love to hole-up in my bedroom and create a whole city for our Barbies. My love for Barbies started when I was 3-years old and got my first Barbie for my birthday from my grandparents. It was "Peaches 'n' Cream" Barbie and she was my absolute favorite. Well, that Barbie has since been lost or destroyed. I got a nice blast from the past when we went to the Mall of America a couple weeks ago, however. To advertise their new Barbie store, they have displayed Barbies from throughout the years in glass cases along the first floor of the mall. As we were walking by some of these cases, what did I find???

Peaches 'n' Cream Barbie!!




Yes, Chris thought I was a little nuts when I said, "Oh!! I need to take a picture of that doll!" If I'm this crazy about toys that I used to have, think about how crazy I'll be when Hannah gets into Barbies. I'm pretty sure I'll be more excited to buy her Barbie stuff than she is to receive it! :)

No comments: