I was sitting on the couch watching the news in my half-awake state this morning when I heard this monstrous crash outside. I paused the TV, and ran over to the window, thinking that two trains across the highway MUST have just collided. Yea....it wasn't trains....it was THUNDER!! Today is way more dreary than yesterday. It's one of those days where it's so dark and rainy outside that you feel like it's still nighttime. I planned to get up early and get a few things done around the house, but it was SO HARD to get out of bed this morning. Chris was making fun of me (hey, I like my sleep!) but honestly, can you blame me for wanting to stay in my cozy bed on a day like today??
Last night, Hannah had me cracking up and she wasn't even trying to be funny. She was in her own little imaginative world, wandering around the house with Caleb's pirate hat on and an empty paper towel tube. She was looking through the tube and singing, "Yo, ho, ho, and a bottle of rum!" over and over and over. (Thanks, Mom.) At one point, she walked by Jack, who was laying on the floor, and she bent down to pet him. Then, she decided to incorporate him into her song, so before I knew it, she was shouting, "YO, HO, HO, AND A BOTTLE OF JACK!!" At first, I didn't think anything of it, but then I started laughing because it sounded like she was singing about whiskey!! (I'm assuming Jack Daniels is a whiskey???) Anyways, it was very entertaining and cute! :)
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's dreary day over here too (Olympia, WA). It's rainy and really windy. I don't blame you for wanting to stay in bed. Heck, I still have my pajamas on! Cheers for all SAHMs!
-Amanda
www.theladywolf.blogspot.com
Post a Comment