Last weekend, we went to our annual family reunion in northern Minnesota. We get together with Chris' mom's mom's side of the family (did you catch that??) and we look forward to it every year. I didn't realize until I got home that I only took about 10 pictures while we were there this year. I guess we were having too much fun chatting with cousins, going down the water slide in the hotel and EATING, EATING, EATING!! (Isn't that what family reunions are all about?! j/k)
I did take a couple pictures of the great-grandkids with Chris' grandparents. It's hard to get everyone to smile at once, especially since there were about 7 people taking pictures at the same time!!
The day we came home from the reunion, we ran a few errands and ended up getting Caleb a new bike (with training wheels). He had gotten a new one last year, rode it twice, and then we noticed he was actually too big for the bike we bought (way to go parents!!), so this year we promised him a bigger one. Of course, he picked a Spiderman bike. It's all about the super-heroes these days!!
(Check out that determined look on Caleb's face!! Bike-riding is serious business!!)
Now Hannah wants to ride Caleb's smaller bike (which is a 12-inch bike with training wheels---not a tricycle by any means) so we'll see how that goes this weekend. With the weather being so great this past week (it even hit 80 degrees yesterday!!), all that the kids want to do is be outside with the other neighborhood kids. Now I just have to remember to grab my camera as we walk out the door!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment