We did a whole bunch of Caleb's favorite things, including starting our morning with a trip to Caribou. Of course, Caleb wanted a smoothie (that's a given) but this time, he also chose to get a gooey, warm, and soft Cinnamon Pull-apart. Yummm....

After Caribou, we had a couple of hours to kill and I really needed to get my nails done. Caleb brought his educational hand-held computer game system with in the car, so he was very content to sit in a comfy chair next to me while I quickly had a manicure. I didn't get a picture of him with his headphones on, but let's just say, it was SO adorable. I got lots of compliments from the other ladies in the salon at how well-behaved my son was. He was such a happy boy as we were leaving, that I had to take a picture of him.

I also had to get a picture of the newest OPI nail polish line. Normally, OPI does lines based on cities, but I thought this was a pretty cute idea:

After the nails, we went to lunch at Noodles & Company, which just so happens to be Caleb's favorite restaurant. It was a little hard to concentrate on the food, however, because Caleb was so excited about what we were going to do next. So, after taking about three bites of food, he declared himself "done!" and we headed over to the movie theater to see "How to Train Your Dragon".

It was a really cute movie and both Caleb and I enjoyed it. The popcorn, Icee, and sour gummy worms also made up for the not eating much lunch and I wasn't surprised to hear a tired Caleb say that he had a stomach ache on our way home. :) We both had a great day and I need to make more "dates" with my kids before they get too old!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment