Besides chasing Zippy, Caleb also LOVES to put a leash on him and lead him around the house. You can tell by this picture that he never lets Zippy go too far....
Hannah loves Zippy so much that she once tried to kiss him while he was in his kennel. Precious!!
I don't know if I've shared this next picture before, so if it's a repeat, I apologize. Zippy was going through a phase where he would stand at the sliding door in our sunroom and bark at his reflection for what seemed like all night! We tried everything to get him to stop, short of locking him in his kennel all evening. I know, it's probably easier to just go out and finally get a curtain for that door, but for the time being, I created my own invention:
He could totally get around this if he wanted to, however, he was so surprised the first time I put it up that it calmed him down for awhile! :)
This last picture isn't about Zippy and it's from Christmas-time. With us finishing our basement, I've slowly but surely been going through the stack of art projects from Caleb's preschool that is sitting down there. This piece really stood out and I think I'll keep it forever!! :)
The whole "bad guy" scenario coming from my four-year old might worry me, under normal circumstances. However, Caleb was just going through a short phase where he was very interested in the villains from his favorite super-hero stories. I'm glad to say, that phase has ended and he'd rather be the super-hero than the "bad guy" now.... :)
1 comment:
That snowman is seriously scary - too cute! Love the inventive door blocker thing . . . I would never have thought of that - it almost looks like something that you came up with in the middle of the night when Zippy wouldn't let you sleep, some genius ideas come out at night!!! I hope the pregnancy is going well, we are praying for you every day!
Post a Comment