I have lots to blog about and will try to get to it this week. I also have not forgotten about NYC, so those of you who are still waiting hear about our trip, you will soon find out! :)
Just a cute story to hold you over....
When my kids are little, I often quiz them on silly, obvious things, such as "What color is your hair?" or "What color are your eyes?" Both kids know the answers these questions, of course. So, today, as we were driving home from the store this morning, Hannah said, "Look at my red hair!" as she pulled her pigtail over her eyes. I asked her who told her she had red hair, thinking she'd say "Mommy" or "Daddy". Instead, she blew me away with her funny answer: "Daddy made my red hair. You didn't make it. You made Caleb's brown hair and Grandma Gloria made your brown hair." Ha! Not quite accurate, but a pretty awesome conclusion from the mind of a two-year old. I was quite impressed! :)
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure that Hannah needs to know that Grandma Nordine and Aunt Deb put the curlers in your brown hair :-)
Post a Comment