I hope you all have a great weekend and a FABULOUS Father's Day! My posts will be sparse this weekend because we'll be doing something Chris loves: fishing. Let's hope we have enough for a yummy fish-fry, although, pregnant me will be eating store-bought walleye. I'll let you know how that goes!!
In case I don't get to see all the wonderful fathers in my life, please know that all of you (this includes father, grandfathers, and uncles, too), are so important to our family and we love you all so much!! Thank you for being amazing role-models for us and thank you for showing us what is important in life!! :)
Until next week.....
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can come fishing in Storm Lake...the walleye are hitting like crazy! Our neighbor Dan takes Kyle fishing and told us a couple days ago that he and his son had fished there recently and caught 33 walleye in about 2 hours...they could only keep 3 a piece but catching is way more fun than eating!!
Have fun and Happy Father's Day!
Post a Comment