Guess who's in town for a visit??? Auntie Torie!!! My little sis is on leave from the Army for a couple of weeks to visit all of her Minnesota "peeps". She's a popular gal, so we were very happy to get a few hours with her last night (even if she declared our eighty-degree Minnesota weather "cold"). The kids, of course, crawled all over her and pulled her around the house for awhile. Chris and I had some great catching up with her. She looks FABULOUS so I really SHOULDN'T have taken a picture with her...

....but, alas, we needed to commemorate her first "meeting" with the new baby. We're going to see her again next week, after she makes more rounds around the state. Caleb is also thrilled that she will be attending his birthday party next weekend, so I'm sure we'll get some fun pictures of them there.
Can you tell that she is so much fun???? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment