Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Other First Day 2010

Since I posted about Caleb's first day of preschool this year, I guess I should post about the other first day of preschool that we had. Hannah started her program on Friday. She is basically doing the same "Kids Day Out" program that she did last year. It's only one day a week (Fridays) and she LOVES it. It's the only day she really takes naps (just because the other kids do), and I'm hoping even being there one day a week helps move along the potty training process. Her teachers are both teachers that we've met before so she is in good hands. She also has a couple of the same kids in her class as she did last year, so she already knows some friends! It was also a nice surprise last week when I walked into one of my favorite kids' stores (Carter's) and had one of the sales ladies say, "Oh! That's Hannah! She was in my daughter's preschool class!" We found out that the girls are in the same class again. I guess with her red hair and spunky personality, Hannah is easily remembered. :)

Hannah didn't get space pancakes for breakfast on her first day of school, but she was fine with that. I think she was too busy thinking about her super cool Disney Princess vintage-style lunch box to care what breakfast was sitting on the table for her!!


What a doll! :)


She is also very proud of her Princess backpack....which is almost as big as she is...


(Yes, she did insist on wearing it as we walked into the school. It was a pretty adorable site to see!)

The teachers were ready for us when we got there. They even wrote all the kids' names on the ground so we could see them as we walked in the door.


Hannah had such a great day and I got to go to a doctor appointment (for the baby) without any kids with me, since both kids were at their classes. This was a great way start to a new year!!

1 comment:

Jon and Stefanie said...

I love how cute Hannah is! And thank you for the fun girl toys. They are patiently waiting for a new little girl to play with them. They look so fun :)