Saturday, November 13, 2010

First Snow of 2010

Today we woke up to a wonderful sight: inches of snow on the ground with lots more to come throughout the day! Caleb shrieked when he looked out the window for the first time this morning, so I knew both kids would want to test out their new snow gear. Luckily, Daddy was all about building a snowman (something we never did last year) so the three of them headed outside to find the perfect snow for building.

My little snow angels (Hannah wearing Caleb's boots from last year since I've forgotten to get her some so far this year...):


Rolling up the snowman's body:


The finished product!


Both kids are, in fact, trying to smile in this picture. They stayed outside for a good 15 minutes after the snowman was done, and of course, had some hot chocolate when they got inside. Yay for snow!!

(Did I mention that I was listening to Christmas music on the radio while the rest of the family was playing in the snow? It was so nice!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pictures are so cute!!! zoe and cayde didnt play outside much last year in the snow so i am looking forward to that this year!! I am sure it is exciting to also know you new little guy will be here any day!! We are so happy for all of you :)

Deb said...

If only having a baby could be done so fast!