It's Thanksgiving Day and I'm snuggled in my living room with a nice cup of coffee and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade playing on TV. Hannah saw a commercial for the parade last night and noticed that one of their many huge balloons is Abby Cadabby (from Sesame Street), so that settled it: we had to watch the parade today. I think the kids can't even comprehend how big those balloons actually are, but one of Caleb's friends just got back in town from seeing those balloons in person, so maybe she can put it into perspective for Caleb when we see her next. Anyway, our family is planning on a low-key Thanksgiving holiday since we weren't sure if we'd have a newborn by now or not. (Let's just say, I'm glad I didn't run out and buy any "Baby's 1st Thanksgiving" onesies or anything.) Now that we know that we'll still be pregnant today, we're planning to go to Chris' parents' house in the afternoon and my parents' house tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow is also the traditional day that we go and cut down our Christmas tree, so perhaps I'll have pictures of that soon, too!! :)
***Random side note: a friend of mine was giving me a little bit of grief for always saying "I'll post this tomorrow" and not. You know that I do it and I know that I do it, so just say that I'm being ambitious!! ;)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!! We are so thankful for all of the wonderful people in our lives---family and friends---and we appreciate you all year round. :)
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment