So.....I went to the doctor last Friday. Everything was the same. I even overheard the doctor that I had the appointment with talking with my regular doctor (who I couldn't get an appointment with for that day) discussing how they couldn't believe I didn't go into labor the week before. I was pretty bummed, and I'm still pretty bummed, but I know that it will happen in it's own time. HOWEVER, let it be said that after 6:42am tomorrow morning, I will have been pregnant for longer than I have EVER been pregnant. That's right: my other two were two weeks early, which is why this is so agonizing. (Let's face it, I'm huge, so this is agonizing for more reasons than one.) Caleb was born exactly at 38 weeks on the dot. Hannah was born at 6:42am the morning the day after I turned 38 weeks. That would be tomorrow with this pregnancy, and although we once again had to count hard contractions tonight, they STOPPED.....AGAIN....and I just know tomorrow is not the day.
Don't cry for me, Argentina. This kid will be born sooner or later.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment