Sunday, February 20, 2011

More Snow!!

Well, we had a "thaw-down" and we thought spring was coming early (like the groundhog said it would). However, today we are having ANOTHER winter storm. 12 to 18 inches projected so we'll see what we end up with when it's all over tomorrow. At least most of our big snow storms this year have been over weekends, so that makes things easier for our family. Today ended up being the perfect opportunity for a snow day, as I have TONS of laundry and ironing to do, plus I want to touch up the paint on our main level. My hero of a husband decided to venture out in the snow before it got too bad to get some painting supplies, which I am grateful for. He also brought up Connor's Jumperoo (a seat with bungee cords on the sides so he can jump jump jump). It hasn't been used since Hannah's baby days so it needed some cleaning. Chris cleaned it all up and now it's ready for a little guy to play with it so I'll take some pictures of that soon. What are you saying? It doesn't seem like Connor should be old enough for a toy like that yet? Well, true, he is much younger than Caleb and Hannah were when they first sat in it. However, Connor is already getting really strong with his neck muscles and he loves to "stand up" and put weight on his legs, so we thought this might help him do that. I can prop him up in it so he doesn't slump over, and we, of course, don't expect him to start jumping in it until he's a bit older. Just another big toy that will sit around our house for a few months, but it's exciting to think that it is the last time this toy will be used. :)

If you're in the Twin Cities, I hope you have a safe and snowy day!

No comments: