Friday, March 18, 2011

Sleeping Update

Since I know you guys are all on the edge of your seats wondering how Connor's sleeping habits are going (wink, wink), I'll let you know. After his two miraculous nights of sleeping all night, he woke up at 4am this morning instead of sleeping later. I wasn't surprised because I could tell he wasn't getting very restful sleep anyways since earlier in the night, his sister was wide awake and singing her heart out down the hall. However, I do have hopes that this whole "sleeping through the night" thing isn't just a phase but something he's going to do more often than not. *fingers crossed*

Also, with the whole rolling thing, he's got the tummy-to-back side down pat! You can hardly keep him on his tummy these days, as he rolls over two seconds after you place him tummy-side down. He likes all the attention of us clapping and cheering when he does it, so maybe that's what's motivating him? Not sure, but whatever it is, I hope he keeps it up! He's growing up so fast and it's so fun to watch! :)

No comments: