Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Bunch of Cuteness

At Caleb's t-ball game the other day, Hannah was keep busy by playing to herself. She told me that she was going to take my temperature since she was playing doctor. After a minute, she announced very loudly that my temperature was "100 temperatures long".

**************************************

Yesterday, Caleb announced that he is not going to have kids from his tummy when he grows up. I started to explain that he wouldn't anyways since he's a boy, but then asked him if he's planning on getting married. He said "yes" and then said that he and his wife will adopt kids instead. "Aha", I thought. I told him that would be fine. I was very impressed with the conversation until Caleb ended it with, "And I'm going to get married when I'm six." Yea....okay. :)

**************************************

Caleb has a crush on a little girl from his class. He talks about her quite often and if you ask him if he has a girlfriend, he says that he does. (Even though SHE doesn't quite know about it!) I caught him writing a note to her the other day. What a gentleman----the note said, "Your hair is beautiful." That's my boy! (If it's like this at the age of five, what's it going to be like when he's in high school?!)

No comments: