Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Let Down Your Hair...
It's totally normal in our house to hear the kids sing songs (over and over) from movies or shows that they just saw, so I wasn't surprised when I heard Hannah playing "Rapunzel" yesterday. (The new Disney movie is based on that story.) The funny part was that she was trying to play with her daddy....while he was outside mowing the lawn and had no idea that she was standing at the window talking to him. In her own little world, as usual, Hannah ran from one window to the next shouting, "Rapunzel! Rapunzel! Let down your hair!" Then she'd make a frustrated sigh has Chris would move to another side of the house on his mower. She'd run over to the next window near him and shout the same thing, "Rapunzel! Rapunzel! Let down your hair!" After doing this four or five times, she threw her hands up and said to herself in an annoyed voice, "Ugh. Dad won't even let down his hair." I had to hide my giggling since she didn't even know I was watching her. We've got some great entertainment in this house! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment