Saturday, September 10, 2011
I Got To...
Sometimes kids say words that not only shock you, but are also words they shouldn't say. In my opinion, the key is to not give them any reason to want to say that word again. We have incidents like this every now and then and just so happened to have one today as we were getting out of the minivan to go to Target. Hannah is all about rhyming so when Chris said to her, "Come on, Little Miss!" she said, "Okay, Mr. Piss!" Chris immediately said, "Oh, no....we don't say that word. That's a naughty word for potty." Hannah, never having heard that word before was intrigued. She came around the van to where I was standing and said very loudly, "I got to piss! I got to PISS!" Chris and I had to turn away from her to giggle for a second and then we tried to explain once again that she shouldn't use that word. Not exactly the type of language you expect to come from a sweet looking three-year old in a sundress!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment