I would like to make this amendment to the iPad? post that I posted a few days ago. Chris DID end up going to Walmart and getting an iPad and I've been trying to figure the thing out ever since. Luckily, I have my very own iPad tutor: Caleb. At the age of six-and-a-half, he is teaching me the in's and out's of this new device and encouraging me by saying things like "See, Mom? It's just like your iPod only bigger." Thanks for the guidance, Caleb.
I feel old now. :)
Monday, March 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Katie, the greatest feeling ever is when your son or sons look at you and are like "got your back, mom"! Let him "take care of you". As he grows it teaches him how to be a gentleman to woman. Not a bad thing and it fills you with pride!
Post a Comment